ATS / STULZ CeilAir OHS-024-HW-AWS Ceiling Mounted Water Cooled 2-Ton Unit
Shipping calculated at checkout.
ATS/STULZ 2-Ton Ceiling Mounted Water Cooled Unit Model # OHS-024-HW-AWS
Ceiling Mounted Water-Cooled indoor unit, Data Room ready with microprocessor controls, 208v/3/60, Single Compressor, Steam Humidifier, 5KW Electric Heater.
DX - WATER COOLED SYSTEMS
(Models OHS-( )-W / DW)
The system shall be a self-contained, ceiling mounted supplemental air conditioner to include integral water cooled, coaxial condenser with factory installed head pressure water regulating control valve(s).
(source) water shall be provided by a cooling tower or some other remote water source.
CeilAiR ceiling A/C's are designed as the ultimate space saver. They easily mount in a standard 2' x 4' grid of a dropped ceiling plenum
and are available with high static blowers (up to 2.0" e.s.p. available) for connection to ceiling plenum ducts. CeilAiR units are especially
useful where there is no floor or wall space available for cooling units or where aesthetics demand out-of-sight installation.
CeilAiR DX air conditioners incorporate Scroll Compressor Technology (unless specified otherwise). Scroll Compressors provide higher efficiency, higher reliability and lower sound power than other compressor technologies.
Selected Standard Features:
• Acoustical / Thermal Insulation
• Aluminum Fin / Copper Tube Coils
• Thermal Expansion Valve
• Refrigerant Sight Glass
• Filter / Drier Strainer
• Liquid Refrigerant Reclaim Valves
• Insulated SS or Polymer Drain Pans
• Condensate Overflow Safety Switch
• High / Low Pressure Switches
The CeilAiR ceiling mounted air conditioner shall be provided with SATS' A-Tech-20 Advanced Microprocessor based Temperature and
Humidity controller with Alarms. The controller shall incorporate a "user-friendly" operating environment, to allow easy system setup
• 4 x 20 character liquid-crystal
• Field Configurable
• 30 Ft. Remote Display Cable
• Unit Mounted T/H Sensor
• Current Unit Status
• Component Run-Time History
• Visual & Audible Alarm Indication
• Summary Alarm Contacts Alarm History
• Remote Stop / Start Connection
• Selectable Automatic or Manual Restart Upon Power Loss
• Sequential Load Activation Upon Power Loss Restart
• Alarm Delay for Space T/H Recovery Upon Power Loss Restart
• Multi-Level Password Security Protection
• Short Cycle Protection
• Cold Start Time Delay
• Pump-Down Cycle
• Service Mode
• Time-Clock with Override
• Night-Setback with Override