D4-440 CPU AC PORT
D4-440 CPU, requires external 110-220 VAC power, includes 400mA 24VDC auxiliary device power supply. 22.5K words total memory (15.5K ladder - RAM, UVPROM, or EEPROM memory cartridge required, 7.0K V-memory), RLL/RLLPLUS programming, built-in RS-232C programming port and auxiliary RS-232C/RS-422 port.
If you need fast boolean execution, good communications, and complex math or PID isn’t required, this is the CPU for you!
- Memory: 22.5K words* total (15.5K program (RAM, EPROM or EEPROM), 7.0K data)
- Programming language: Ladder Logic and SFC (Sequential Flowchart) programming
- 170 Instructions including math and data manipulation
- Real time clock/calendar
- User data is retained for up to 5 years by a built-in (user replaceable) lithium battery
- Communications: built–in RS232C programming port and auxiliary RS232C/RS422 port
- Maximum physical I/O capacity: 2.688
- Supply voltage: Built-in 110/220 VAC power supply with 24VDC/400mA auxiliary power connector (can be used to power field devices)
This is a new in box Item.