NEW Sporlan Head Pressure Control Valve Combination OROA-5
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- VALVE TYPE: OROAB-5
- PRESSURE RANGE (PSI): 180
- CONNECTION 1 STYLE: 7/8" ODF
- PORT SIZE: 5/8"
- ELEMENT TYPE: Diaphragm Steel
- PRESSURE DIFFERENTIAL (PSI): Below 14
- STRAINER TYPE: 40 Mesh Insertable Reset Attributes
The Sporlan Type LAC, OROA, and ORD head pressure control valves have a brass body with copper connections. These valves are nonadjustable. They perform the function of limiting flow of refrigerant from the condenser and at the same time regulate the flow of hot gas around the condenser to the receiver during low ambient conditions, so as to keep the refrigerant in the liquid line at proper pressure. Each valve is factory tested to ensure positive leak-free performance.
- Optional inlet strainer
- Design working pressure for the LAC-4 valves is 500 psi (34.5 bar), The OROA, LAC-5 and LAC-10 valves is 450 psi (31 bar). The ORD valves is 680 psi (46.8 bar)