Nordyne/Mammoth S5BP-120C 10 Ton Split System Air Conditioner rated at 11.2 EER
The S5BP Series of air conditioners offers exceptional performance. The unit, when combined with our air handlers, offers a line of quality, split system cooling equipment. Units are ideally sized for slab or rooftop mounting in light commercial applications.
• Quality Compressor: State of the art scroll compressor
is standard equipment providing single stage operation.
• Hi/Low Pressure Switches: Ensure long compressor
life. Featuring auto reset.
• Durable, Attractive Cabinet: Designed using galvanized
steel with a polyester urethane finish. The 950 hour salt
spray finish is 1.5 mil thick and resists corrosion 50%
better than comparable units.
• Copper Tube / Aluminum Fin Coils: Both indoor and
outdoor coils are designed to optimize heat transfer,
minimize size and cost, and increase durability and
• Permanently Lubricated Motor: A heavy duty PSC motor
for long lasting reliability and quiet operation. Requires
no maintenance and is completely protected from rain
• Full Service Valves: These brass valves are easily
accessible and simplify servicing of the refrigeration
• Plastic Mesh Hail Guard: A guard that will never rust
and protects the units coil from being damaged.
• Removable Top Grille Assembly: Allows ease of service
to the fan motor.
• Raised Base: The sturdy base keeps the bottom of the
coil out of harms way and allows water from rain to flow
away from the unit.
• Five Minute Restart Time Delay: When the unit shuts
down, a five minute delay keeps the unit from restarting,
eliminating the highest cause for compressor failure.
• Easy Compressor and Control Access: Designed to
make servicing easier for the contractor, access panels
are provided to all controls and the compressor from the
side of the unit.
• 1 Year Limited All Parts Warranty, 5 Year Parts
Coverage on Compressor: Proven to be a major benefit
to the end user.
• 90 VA Transformer: Includes 4 Amp circuit breaker to
protect low voltage circuit.
• Liquid Line Filter Drier: Field installed for convenience.
• Suction Accumulator and Crankcase Heater: Protection
from liquid floodback and future compressor failures.
***Note Photo Shown is a STOCK Photo, not actual item***